Reader Library is a professional application designed for importing digital content, including books, audio, or picture files, from eBook stores or your computer, and transferring them to the Reader device. It also enables you to read/play/view/manage the content on your computer.
Here are some key features of "Reader Library":
· Shop thousands of eBook titles including New York Times Bestsellers.
· Read eBooks on your PC or Mac with adjustable text and two-page view.
· Search inside your collection of eBooks.
· Borrow books from your library (library card required).
· Automatically receive your newspaper and magazine subscriptions from Reader Store and sync them to your attached Sony Reader.
· CPU: 800 MHz Celeron class processor or better
· RAM: 128 MB or more (minimum 512 MB for Windows 7 and Vista)
· Monitor: High Color or more, 1,024 x 768 pixels or more
· USB port (High-Speed USB Compatible)
· Device: Works with Sony digital book viewer, Reader
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for new Reader™ models (PRS-650 and PRS-350)
· Adds language support for Spanish, Italian and Portuguese