AutoCAD software, the world's leading customizable and extendable CAD application, lets you design, visualize, and document your ideas clearly and efficiently.
With exciting tools for 3D free-form conceptual design and 2D parametric drawing, as well as key features for importing and publishing PDF files, AutoCAD is loaded with powerful capabilities to help you design with more impact and document more quickly.
AutoCAD includes a wide variety of manufacturing documentation tools that allow you to quickly document and communicate your designs.
This is the version of AutoCAD software created for architects. It enables you to experience powerful architectural design in an environment you know. Complete more of your everyday tasks faster with time-saving productivity features.
Here are some key features of "AutoCAD Architecture":
· Streamlined user interface - Use for optimized desktop organization, a larger drawing window, and quicker access to tools and commands.
· Details - Access a library of detail components and powerful keynoting tools.
· Walls, doors & windows - Design and document using walls, doors, and windows.
· Spaces - Easily create color fill plans and tag you room complete with room areas.
· Sections & elevations - Generate 2D sections and elevations directly from your floor plans.
· Scheduling - Easily add and customize various types of schedules.
· Dimensioning - Dimension any wall and all its components with intuitive architectural dimension styles.
· Integrated rendering - Take advantage of fully integrated design visualization capabilities.
· Intel Pentium 4 processor, 3 GHz or higher or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3 GHz or higher (with SSE2 technology)
· 2 GB RAM (3 GB RAM recommended)
· 2.5 GB free disk space for default installation, or 3 GB for full installation
· 1,024 x 768 display with true color (1,280 x 1,024 true color recommended)
· 128 MB graphics card (256 MB or greater recommended)
· Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft Direct3D-capable-workstation-class 3D graphics card
· Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
· 30 days trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AutoCAD Architecture 2012 offers performance enhancements to improve your experience using everyday functionality and tools. From faster start-up and drawing load times to quicker access to tools and large drawing navigation, the software’s performance has been optimized to help you work.
Point Cloud Support:
· Bring your 3D scans to life, streamlining time-consuming renovation and restoration projects. With support for up to 2 billion points, you can quickly visualize and snap to the surface of your scanned objects directly within your modeling workspace. New to this release is support for larger point set displays, the ability to extract shapes, and API enhancements.
Corner Window Tools:
· Create corner windows more easily than ever. This release of AutoCAD Architecture makes it a breeze to add a single window in the corner intersection of 2 walls. Corner tools also provide you with the flexibility to design a corner window with or without a frame.